Countries and Regions Covered by Tarius
Hundreds of Websites Searchable in One Place
Tarius monitors hundreds of government websites and official journals on a daily basis in order to bring you the most up-to-date, draft and final versions of relevant reference documents from national authorities and international organizations all around the world. Organizing the documents by country and topic, you can research a topic across multiple countries in one search (you cannot do this with Google!).
Tarius currently includes the following countries, regions, organizations and standards – with more to come:
- North and South America: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, USA and Venezuela.
- EU And EU Member States: European Union, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom.
- European non-EU countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iceland, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Serbia and Switzerland.
- CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States): Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine
- Middle East: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkey and United Arab Emirates.
- Africa: Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
- Asia and the Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Organizations and Standards: AHWP, ANZTPA, ASEAN, CIOMS, EAEU, EDMA, EFPIA, Eucomed, GCC, GHTF/IMDRF, ICH, ISO, League of Arab States, MedTech Europe, MERCOSUR, OECD, PIC/S, US ASTM, WHO and WMA
Countries to be added soon:
- Q1 2017: Guatamala and Puerto Rico